Residential electrical work is as unique as your home. Without a physical visit to your home, there is no way to accurately estimate the scope and cost of your electrical needs. For this reason, we do not provide “free estimates”…or estimates over the phone, sight-unseen.
However, in order to best serve our customers, we have developed a system to minimize the cost of a Home Estimate call.
– Please fill in the form below. We will contact you by phone or email to set up a day and “day part” that works best for you.
– Our technician, using the information you’ve provided, will know ahead of time the scope of your work, and can then conduct a thorough walk-through of your home, and provide you with a detailed assessment.
– The cost of an Estimate Call is based on the actual time to conduct the site assessment. For most homes of 1,000 sq ft or less, the Estimate Call will take about 45 minutes, and cost $134.50. If it takes longer, additional time is billed at $ 82.50 per hour thereafter.
– At the end of the Estimate Call, you will receive a total overview of the current condition of your electrical system, and a detailed estimate of the work required.
– If you approve the scope of work, 100% of the Estimate Cost will be credited to the job.
To proceed, fill in the form below.